| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minicoy in January is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature range/ variation is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of water precipitates during on average 3 days.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Minicoy January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Minicoy, Lakshadweep
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Minicoy:
- Pune, India - 1140.4 kms (708.7 miles) N
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1169 kms (726.4 miles) NNE
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 854.5 kms (531 miles) N
- Goa, India - 802 kms (498.4 miles) N
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 929.2 kms (577.4 miles) NE
- Bangalore, India - 709.8 kms (441.1 miles) NE
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 540.7 kms (336 miles) NNE
- Kozhikode, India - 436.9 kms (271.5 miles) NE
- Pamban, India - 675.5 kms (419.8 miles) E
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 891.5 kms (554 miles) E
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 418.5 kms (260.1 miles) E
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 418.5 kms (260.1 miles) E
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 736.2 kms (457.5 miles) E
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 800.2 kms (497.3 miles) E
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 852.4 kms (529.7 miles) E
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 756.5 kms (470.1 miles) ESE
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka - 913.5 kms (567.6 miles) ESE
- Male, Maldives - 458.7 kms (285.1 miles) S