| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Minicoy in August is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat soggy with rain sometimes. A sizable 241mm (9.5in) of water is discharged during on average 16 days.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Minicoy August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Minicoy, Lakshadweep
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Minicoy:
- Pune, India - 1140.4 kms (708.7 miles) N
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1169 kms (726.4 miles) NNE
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 854.5 kms (531 miles) N
- Goa, India - 802 kms (498.4 miles) N
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 929.2 kms (577.4 miles) NE
- Bangalore, India - 709.8 kms (441.1 miles) NE
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 540.7 kms (336 miles) NNE
- Kozhikode, India - 436.9 kms (271.5 miles) NE
- Pamban, India - 675.5 kms (419.8 miles) E
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 891.5 kms (554 miles) E
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 418.5 kms (260.1 miles) E
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 418.5 kms (260.1 miles) E
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 736.2 kms (457.5 miles) E
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 800.2 kms (497.3 miles) E
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 852.4 kms (529.7 miles) E
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 756.5 kms (470.1 miles) ESE
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka - 913.5 kms (567.6 miles) ESE
- Male, Maldives - 458.7 kms (285.1 miles) S